Please contact us – call, email, or write to us at the address below:
AinslieWear Design Ltd.
60 East 5th Avenue, Suite 210
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Please note that we are available from Monday to Friday, between 8:00am and 4:00pm Pacific Time.
Want to become an AinslieWear retailer? If you’re interested in carrying AinslieWear, we’d love to hear from you. Please use the contact form or information above to make a wholesale inquiry.
AinslieWear is crafted in our studios in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our products are handmade and made to order to ensure you receive the very best.
With this in mind, orders currently ship within 2-3 weeks. We do our best to ship any items in stock during the same week.
Delivery to United States
|Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time from Order Date*||Shipping Cost|
|Regular Air Mail (no tracking)||Manufacturing 2-3 weeks + Delivery 1-2 weeks (3-5 weeks total from order to receiving)||$9.95|
|Xpress||Please Contact Us|
Please note that although our products are manufactured in Canada, some States may charge additional duties or taxes, which are the customer’s responsibility.
Estimated Delivery Time
- Includes the time for manufacturing and shipping.
- Excludes holidays.
- Shipping times are estimates.
- Shipping may take longer in rural or suburban areas and to Alaska or Hawaii.
- If there is no secure place for package delivery, you can choose to have your package delivered to your place of business.
- Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, and any other additional charges that may be collected upon delivery.
Delivery outside of the USA
|United Kingdom||Please refer to our store locator to identify our great online retailers in the UK.|
|Australia & New Zealand||AinslieWear Australia|
|China, Taiwan, Hong Kong||AinslieWear China|
|Rest of the World||Please check our website store locator for a store in your area.|
We’re confident that you will absolutely love your new AinslieWear. However, if you need to return an item, please note that the following return policy applies.
- Items must be returned in their original condition and packaging within thirty (30) days of our shipping date.
- For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept any items that have been worn or are dirty.
- Items sold on clearance are not returnable.
- Items purchased from one of our retailers must be returned to the retailer.
Start by contacting our customer service team to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You can visit our contact page, email us directly at [email protected], or call us (toll free) at 1-855-310-4555 (within Canada or the United States).
After receiving your RMA number, please send your garment using regular post to our address (see contact info at the top of this page). Please be sure to include your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and the RMA number you received on a separate piece of paper. Please write clearly and legibly. DO NOT USE A COURIER (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
Once we have received your package, we will credit your account (excluding handling fees). It may take up to two billing cycles to see the credit on your statement. Please note that all shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the customer, except in the event of a manufacturing defect. We are not responsible for lost returns.